Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Prayer for Repentance

Dear Lord,

Please hear your daughter's cry right now.
I am so sorry for doing things that is impure in your sight.
Forgive me for being desperate, thoughtless, and sinful to everything that I have done. I am so afraid of making you jealous and disappointed for what I have done.

Please don't take your joy, your Holy Spirit, and all the gifts you've given away from me. I'm like your servant, King David, create me a pure heart, renew the right spirit within me, and restore me joy and salvation.

Father, I know that I have done wrong, but I am asking you as I'm praying this prayer to please cast away my sins, purge me and cleanse me with living water and hyssop and I will not only be whiter than snow, but that I will come out as pure gold.

Thank you for hearing my cry.

In your Name I pray--
Amen
  

No comments:

Post a Comment